Description of Services follows below rates table.
Inspired by A.H. Auden’s poem “Thanksgiving for a Habitat”, CambridgeEditors offers a 10% discount on texts over 50 pages in length addressing the complex topic of leaving home. Academic, personal, historical, or literary studies of leaving by choice, proactively, or the situation of being forced out of a place are eligible for this discount during the month of November.
||INDIVIDUALS & ACADEMICS
||UNIVERSITIES & INSTITUTIONS
||PHARMACEUTICAL, TECHNOLOGY, & other COMPANIES
Our most popular service
A 10% reduced project rate will be applied to manuscript edits over 100 pages in length.
Coaching sessions may be bundled and developed into a writing program at a reduced fee.
Description of Services (see Services page for more details)
- Spelling review
- Grammar and syntax review
- Punctuation review
- Footnotes review
- Citations review
- Reference pages review
- Copy editing of main body of document, with review of accompanying material
- Final corrections to style, grammar, and citations
- Proofreading included
- Track Changes review of entire document, offering maximum editorial engagement with the manuscript
- Thorough editorial review of style, grammar, voice, organization, and other elements
- Comments explain the editor’s rationale, posing general questions to the author and offering strategies and examples
- Developmental help for both fictional and nonfictional works
- Guidance and encouragement for authors to render their ideas in tangible form, achieving proper tone, structure, and content
- Development of both ideas and of early writing efforts
- Close reading with attention to organization and shape
- Suggestions on foregrounding strengths; concrete guidance for trimming of any excess
- Detailed critique, usually several pages in length
- Interactive manuscript and essay development
- One-on-one assistance at any stage of the writing process
- Tailored process for each author’s needs and goals