Description of Services follows below rates table.
To show our appreciation for former clients, CambridgeEditors March Special offers a discount! Returning clients 10% off work up to 100 pages, and 15% off 100 pages or more. Please just mention this Special!
||INDIVIDUALS & ACADEMICS
||UNIVERSITIES & INSTITUTIONS
||PHARMACEUTICAL, TECHNOLOGY, & other COMPANIES
Our most popular service
A 10% reduced project rate will be applied to manuscript edits over 100 pages in length.
Coaching sessions may be bundled and developed into a writing program at a reduced fee.
Description of Services (see Services page for more details)
- Spelling review
- Grammar and syntax review
- Punctuation review
- Footnotes review
- Citations review
- Reference pages review
- Copy editing of main body of document, with review of accompanying material
- Final corrections to style, grammar, and citations
- Proofreading included
- Track Changes review of entire document, offering maximum editorial engagement with the manuscript
- Thorough editorial review of style, grammar, voice, organization, and other elements
- Comments explain the editor’s rationale, posing general questions to the author and offering strategies and examples
- Developmental help for both fictional and nonfictional works
- Guidance and encouragement for authors to render their ideas in tangible form, achieving proper tone, structure, and content
- Development of both ideas and of early writing efforts
- Close reading with attention to organization and shape
- Suggestions on foregrounding strengths; concrete guidance for trimming of any excess
- Detailed critique, usually several pages in length
- Interactive manuscript and essay development
- One-on-one assistance at any stage of the writing process
- Tailored process for each author’s needs and goals