CambridgeEditors provides superior editorial services for individuals, teams, and companies working in science, technology, and related industries. Our careful and expert editing has made us a leader in STEM editing.
To receive a quote on editing your manuscript, please use our quick form to the right in the sidebar/below. Or, if you prefer, email us at email@example.com and include the following information: your name (required); your affiliation (if applicable); your email address for correspondence and your phone number (required), along with the word count of your file, the due date, any special information or requests, and the file itself as an attachment. You may also use our longer Request A Quote submission form.
Our STEM Editors
Our editors hold advanced degrees in a range of STEM fields and we make sure to match you with an editor with expertise in your field.
Visit our Editors page for more information.
|Andrew Bond||Shehreen Dheda||Carmen Ferreiro|
▪ PhD in Geography
▪ Former Managing Editor of Bellwether Publishing, Ltd.
▪ PhD and MS in Materials Science and Engineering, BS in Biomedical Engineering
▪ PhD in Biology
▪ Translator in the Life Sciences, Biotechnology, and Medical fields
|Fran Granville||Brian Hoyle||Kristie Reilly|
▪ Editor for EDN, trade magazine for electronics and electrical engineering
▪ PhD, MS, and BS in Microbiology
▪ Freelance science and medicine editor
▪ BA, University of Chicago
▪ Editor for The Astrophysical Journal at the University of Chicago Press
▪ Writer and editor for Harvard Medical School
▪ “A Nonrecoverable Hybridoma Limits the Production of Monoclonal Antibodies against Bovine Trophoblast Nonclassical NC3*00101 Protein”
▪ “Control Theoretic Approach for Attitude Control of High Altitude Scientiﬁc Stationary Platforms”
▪ “Benefits of Thymoquinone, a Nigella Sativa Extract in Preventing Dental Caries Initiation and Improving Gingival Health”
▪ “Use of Multi-Criteria Decision Making to Solve Uncertainties under One-Way Product Substitution for Closed Loop Supply Chain Network Design”
▪ Thought++: Hopes for a Human Future, a study on harnessing human brain power
Our STEM editors provide superior editorial services to clients representing a wide range of academic institutions, government agencies, and corporate entities, including:
▪ Brigham & Women’s Hospital
▪ Boston University School of Medicine
▪ Carnegie Mellon University
▪ Harvard University
▪ Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
▪ Oxford Brookes University
▪ Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
▪ University of California, Berkeley
▪ University of Wisconsin–Madison