CambridgeEditors provides superior editorial services for individuals, teams, and companies working in economics, finance, and related industries. Our careful and expert editing has made us a leader in economics editing.
To receive a quote on editing your manuscript, please use our quick form to the right in the sidebar/below. Or, if you prefer, email us at email@example.com and include the following information: your name (required); your affiliation (if applicable); your email address for correspondence and your phone number (required), along with the word count of your file, the due date, any special information or requests, and the file itself as an attachment. You may also use our longer Request A Quote submission form.
Our Economics Editors
Our editors hold advanced degrees in a range of Economics fields and we make sure to match you with an editor with expertise in your field.
Visit our Editors page for more information.
▪ “Trading Out of Sight: An Analysis of Cross-Trading in Mutual Fund Families”
▪ Trader Construction Kit
▪ “An Empirical Exploration of the Diffusion of Trade Shocks in Production Networks”
▪ “Governments’ Inclination to State-owned Enterprises: Revisiting China’s Privatization with Special Attention on Input Prices”
▪ Investment: A History
▪ “Family First? Nepotism And Corporate Investment”
▪ “Women Entrepreneurs 2014: Bridging the Gender Gap in Venture Capital”
Our Economics editors provide superior editorial services to clients representing a wide range of academic institutions, including:
▪ Institute for Economic Development – Boston University
▪INSEAD: European Institute of Business Administration
▪ Department of Finance – HEC Paris
▪ Department of Business Administration – University College of Baharain
▪Saïd Business School – University of Oxford
▪The Center for Womens’ Entrepreneurial Leadership – Babson College
▪ Columbia Business School Publishing