CambridgeEditors provides superior editorial services for academics and others working in the social science fields. Our careful and expert editing has made us a leader in social science, linguistics, and related industries.
To receive a quote on editing your manuscript, please use our quick form to the right in the sidebar/below. Or, if you prefer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information: your name (required); your affiliation (if applicable); your email address for correspondence and your phone number (required), along with the word count of your file, the due date, any special information or requests, and the file itself as an attachment. You may also use our longer Request A Quote submission form.
Our Social Sciences Editors
Our editors hold advanced degrees in a range of Social Science fields and we make sure to match you with an editor with expertise in your field.
Visit our Editors page for more information.
▪ Remarkable Contributions: India’s Women Leaders and Management Practices
▪The Return of the Sun: Suicide and Social Transformation among Inuit in Arctic Canada
▪ “An Inquiry Illustrated by the Armenian-Turkish and Israeli-Palestinian Conflicts”
▪ Motherhood and Class: Gender, Class and Reproductive Practices Among Japanese Single Mothers
▪ “Expanding the School Breakfast Program: Impacts on Children’s Consumption, Nutrition, etc.”
▪ “The Role of the Physician when a Patient Discloses Intimate Partner Violence Perpetration”
▪ Thought++: Plans for a Human Future
Our Social Science editors provide superior editorial services to clients representing a wide range of academic institutions, including:
▪Better World Institute for Thought & Policy
▪Brill Press—New Asian Acquisitions
▪Department of Family Medicine—Boston University School of Medicine
▪Institute for Policy Research—Northwestern University
▪International Relations and Security—University of Liverpool
▪Weatherhead Center for International Affairs—Harvard University
▪Harvard University Law School