CambridgeEditors provides superior editorial services for academics and others working in Humanities fields. Our careful and expert editing has made us a leader in Humanities editing.
To receive a quote on editing your manuscript, please use our quick form to the right in the sidebar/below. Or, if you prefer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information: your name (required); your affiliation (if applicable); your email address for correspondence and your phone number (required), along with the word count of your file, the due date, any special information or requests, and the file itself as an attachment. You may also use our longer Request A Quote submission form.
Our Humanities Editors
Our editors hold advanced degrees in a range of Humanities fields and we make sure to match you with an editor with expertise in your field.
Visit our Editors page for more information.
▪ The Power of the Plan, Building a University in One of America’s First Planned Cities
▪No End in Sight: Polish Cinema and Literature in the Late Socialist Period
▪ “Pan-Celtic Nationalism at the Fin de Siècle: A History of The Celtic Association, 1898-1911”
▪ “Illustrations as visual translations: Carybé’s Macunaíma, Nagô, and Yansã”
▪ Reformation of Prayerbooks: The Humanist Transformation of Early Modern Piety in Germany and England
▪ “Notes on Nietzsche, Noble Beauty, and Persian Art”
▪ “The Post/Colonial Sublime and the End of Empire: Aesthetics, Politics, and Ethics in the Twentieth Century”
Our Humanities editors provide superior editorial services to clients representing a wide range of academic institutions, including:
▪Art Education, Art History & Media Studies – UMass Dartmouth
▪English Literature – University of Louisiana at Monroe
▪Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, History Department – Brandeis University
▪Religious & Theological Studies – Merrimack College
▪Romance Languages & Literatures – Harvard University
▪Slavic Languages and Literatures – University of Southern California
▪University of South Carolina Press
▪Women’s and Gender Studies – Wellesley College